- Excellent Benefits • Supportive Management •
The W Group Assisted Living Company is looking for Kitchen Staff 3 days a week along with Housekeeper 2 days a week. We have our eye out for a compassionate, energetic candidate, that knows there way around the kitchen yet also has desire to do housekeeping.
- Day • Evening • Weekends • OT Options - Immediately Available
- Set up tables and other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order
- Delivers dishes and trays to residents
- Maintain the cleanliness of dining areas and other locations of the property
- Provide assistance to patients as needed
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- One-year experience working in an institutional food service a plus along with hospitality
- Prior experience working with a vulnerable population is a plus
- The ability to interact with all residents with dignity and compassion
- The ability to follows federal and state regulations regarding food safety
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance Available
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Training and Certification programs offered
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supportive management - open door policy
- Reliable schedule
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP? The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
*The W Group reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate bonus programs at any time.