Park Inn Manor is seeking to hire a qualified and dedicated Administrator. We have our eye out for an Administrator who can support a collaborative team approach through providing guidance, and a continued commitment to improving facility operations. Top candidates must have knowledge in Long Term Care, strong management skills, and approach resident issues from both a leadership and compassionate point of view.
- Two (2) years of related work experience acceptable to the NYS Department of Health (DOH)
- Prior experience working individuals with a history of substance abuse and mental health challenges
- 2 years of which includes related supervisory experience which includes; managing payroll, budgeting, staffing, and employee development.
- Candidates must possess and demonstrate a high degree of leadership, organizational ability, and communication skills
- Minimum qualifications of an Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Maintain a high degree of resident satisfaction and retention through consistent delivery of high-quality services
- Provide leadership for staff and residents including proactively solving problems and resolving issues and administers annual resident satisfaction survey
- Ensure buildings, grounds and property are up to company standards through the oversight of preventative maintenance systems and programs, and frequent inspections that meet company standards of excellence
- Create and maintains an atmosphere of stability where the personal dignity of residents is maintained
- Represent the facility and the company to governmental agencies, professional organizations, community groups and other appropriate public agencies/groups
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits Offered
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Incentive Bonus Structure
- Strong Executive Support
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP? The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
Annual Salary: $80,000 - $130,000