The W Medical Group is seeking an experienced and compassionate Medical Assistant. We have our eye out for a Medical Assistant that is talented, energetic, with a “YES WE CAN” attitude.
- High School Graduated Preferred.
- One (1) Year Medical Assistant experience in corresponding setting and Previous experience in the medical field
- Excellent assessment skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients as well as other members of the health care team including agency coordinators, physicians, and nurse.
- Maintain model professional conduct and appearance in multicultural workplace settings.
- Answer phones, take messages and forward the caller to the correct party
- Schedule resident’s appointments
- Greets patients, assists in the completion of registration forms and gives instructions.
- Responds to patient issues
- Establish and maintain patient records
- Upholds HIPPA regulations
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits Offered
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Supportive Management
WHY WORK AT THE W MEDICAL GROUP? The W Medical Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
Hourly Wage: $18.00 - $23.00