Registered Nurse (RN) – Adult Care Facility - $3,000 Sign on Bonus
• Sign on Bonus • Excellent Benefits • Flexible Scheduling • Supportive Team Environment
Willow Park Home for Adults is seeking a Full Time Registered Nurse with expertise in the areas of patient and family assessment, coordination of services given by other health care providers and knowledge of state regulations.
Must be vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination.
If you are passionate about excellence in patient care and excited about being a part of the one of the fastest growing industries in healthcare, Apply today!
• Competitive Salary
• Weekly Paychecks (Direct Deposit Available)
• Team Environment
• Sick Days
• Paid Legal Holidays
• Health Insurance offered
• Must have an active New York State RN License
• Knowledge and understanding of Home Care policies and procedures
• Experience working in an adult care facility & Assistant Living Program is a plus
• Outstanding interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate effectively with clients, residents, and families from diverse backgrounds who may have physical, sensory and mental impairments
WHY work with Willow Park Home for Adults of the W Group?
The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
Software Powered by iCIMS