- Full Time Opportunity • Supportive Management • Excellent Benefits
The W Assisted Living Management Company is looking for a candidate that is talented, energetic, with a “YES WE CAN” attitude for our Cook position!
- Prepare all served food
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours
- Follow standard recipes and special diet orders
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain the cleanliness of the kitchen and workstation
- Meet federal and state health department standards and codes for proper food storage, handling, and preparation
- High school diploma/GED required
- Culinary and/or food service experience
- Ability to interact with residents with dignity adn respect
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Days
- Onsite Training Provided
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supportive management
- Reliable schedule
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP?
The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.