Excellent Benefits • Supportive Management • Immediately Available
The W Group is looking to hire a Recreation Supervisor, with a "Yes I can" attitude.
We have our eye out for a compassionate, imaginative, and energetic candidate.
Full -Time • Days •
- Experience, knowledge, and skill in the filed of Recreation to include: Outtings, Art, Music, Dance, Trivia, Games, Exercise, Movies, Literature, and poetry, etc.
- Ability to work with, communicate, and understand residents and staff.
- Ability to perform all types of Recreational Activities.
- Ability to follow instructions, speak clearly, lead activities, in a large group, small group and 1 to 1 visit settings.
- Ability to get residents involved and excited in programs and activities.
- Associates Degree and or 2 years experience in senior care or recreaticon coordinating.
- Organize activities for the facility’s residents.
- Develops and implements all of the center's services and activities.
- Coordinates services with the community agencies and resources.
- Other duties as needed or required by the Administrator.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid holidays off
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP? The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York. The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie. We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.
*The W Group reserves the right to change, alter, or terminate bonus programs at any time.