Excellent Benefits • Supportive Management • Immediately Available
New Broadview Manor is looking for a Maintenance Technician. We have our eye out for a compassionate and energetic candidate.
- Responsible for the general interior and exterior upkeep of the facility
- Periodically tours facility and grounds to ensure the facility is meeting basic safety compliance
- Report any unusual conditions or malfunction of heating, plumbing and electrical systems or any other incidents
- Conduct basic sheetrock, flooring and lighting repairs
- Basic construction and repair experience
- Prior experience as a Maintenance Worker in an Assisted Living Facility a BIG PLUS but not required
- Ability to interact with the Residents with respect and dignity
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits Offered
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid Holidays Off
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supportive management - open door policy
- Reliable schedule
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP?
The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of senior living and adult care in the state of New York.
The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie.
We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company.
In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time.