Excellent Benefits • Supportive Management • Immediately Available
The W Assisted Living Communities is looking to hire a Recreation Aide, with a "Yes I can" attitude.
We have our eye out for a compassionate and energetic candidate.
Full -Time • Part-Time• Days • Evenings • Weekends
- Experience in the field of Recreation, knowledge of one or more areas of recreation: Art, Music, Dance, Trivia, Games, Exercise, Movies, Literature, and poetry.
- Ability to work with and understand the all residents..
- Ability to perform all types of Recreational Activities.
- Ability to follow instructions, speak clearly, lead activities, in a large group, small group and 1 to 1 visit settings.
- Ability to get residents involved and excited in programs.
- At a minimum,a High School Diploma is required. College is preferred.
- Organized activities for the facility’s residents
- Develops and implements all of the center's services and activities
- Coordinates services with the community agencies and resources
- Other duties as needed
- Competitive Salary
- Health benefits offered
- Paid time off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- Paid holidays off
WHY WORK AT THE W GROUP?
The W Group is proud to be the largest provider of assisted living and adult care in the state of New York.
The W Group is an amazing, values-based company culture ripe with collaboration, encouragement and camaraderie.
We offer a track to growth based on what you put into the role and your passion for learning in the company. In your role you’ll have the ability to innovate and make an impact with your ideas in real-time